Tuesday, May 3, 2011

How do you post on the UTA Job List?

A short post today since I’m so busy right now (eek).  I mentioned this in my previous post about where to get the UTA Job List, but I still see it asked ALL THE TIME on multiple tracking boards, so for anyone searching for the answer online, just to reiterate:

To post on the UTA Job List, send your job posting to joblist@unitedtalent.com

No requirements I know of beyond that, except I'm pretty sure they only list reputable jobs (no Craigslist type one day gigs).  If I was emailing a listing, I would keep it short and write “job for list” in the subject line, and the (short) listing just as I wanted it in the email body.  I also wouldn’t use any euphemistic terms that make me cringe...like: “must be thick-skinned” or “rock star assistant needed”…I hate stuff like that for some reason…probably because it’s just code for “this person is a mean/abrasive jerk who thinks every moment of your life should revolve around this low paying job and no matter how good/hard you work will still regularily harass you, degrade you, or find some other way to make your life hell, all the while proving to you each day that they are a moron who wouldn’t be able to blow their nose without your assistance."

1 comment:

  1. During this website, you will see this shape, i highly recommend you learn this review. tìm việc làm partime 365

    ReplyDelete